We will answer your questions on weekdays from 9:00 to 17:00.
We will open our flagship store in Tallinn in the spring of 2021.
Registry code: 16118643
VAT No.: EE102333303
Legal address: Remmelga street 3 Pärnu city, Pärnu county 80012
Frequently asked questions
Drinking ionised water is beneficial for anyone who wants to take care of their health in the long term. Daily drinking of ionised water with aQuator Vivo helps the body naturally recover from exertion and stress, improves well-being and gives the body strength, and normalises blood pressure and digestion. Ionised drinking water is suitable for everyone – young and middle-aged people, families with children, pregnant women, healthy lifestyle enthusiasts, athletes and the elderly.
1) Helps the body to recover
2) Improves well-being and strength
3) Slows down the ageing process
4) Normalises blood pressure
5) Cures stomach and peptic ulcers
6) Regulates calcium in the blood
7) Removes toxins from the body
8) Normalises digestion (heartburn, gastritis, constipation)
aQuator Vivo can be purchased from our online store or sales office (we will open in spring 2021).
The product package includes: water ioniser aQuator Vivo (device, main container and inner container), membrane filter holder with one filter, 2 additional membrane filters, cathode cleaner, special cathode cleaning cloth, silver electrode, special cloth for cleaning silver electrode.
Keep the appliance out of the reach of children and do not leave it unattended! Things you should not do with aQuator Vivo: Do not:
1. Open the lid or remove the main tank when the appliance is connected to the mains
2. Hold the device near open flames or equipment that generates sparks
3. Disassemble the device
4. Wash the lid with water
5. Wash the appliance or its parts in a dishwasher
6. Use the device if it shows cracks or other mechanical damage
7. Use the device if the dark electrode (anode) is mechanically damaged
8. Use membrane partitions not provided by the device manufacturer.
The aQuator Vivo warranty lasts for 2 years from the date of purchase. The warranty performer is the Estonian distributor Akvator OÜ (email@example.com; +372 58 666 255)
- Warranty period: 24 months from the date of sale, provided that the users of the device comply with the conditions of the user manual.
- If your device needs to be repaired during the warranty period, take it to the store where you purchased it or to the manufacturer.
- The warranty does not apply if the device has been mechanically damaged, attempted to be disassembled or repaired by the user or used in a manner that does not comply with the conditions set out in the user manual.
- However, non-warranty repair is possible if the customer is willing to pay for it.
- The LCD screen warranty is valid only if three or more pixels are inactive.
The devices of aQuator are developed and manufactured in Lithuania. The serial production was established in 1995 and over time the reliability and quality of the devices have been constantly improved. The company has implemented the quality management system ISO: 9001.
1. Insert the plug into the socket
2. Hold button “<”and push button “STOP” 3 times
3. Select language with buttons “<” and “>”
4. Push button “STOP” to confirm